Reliance Jio Prime membership is another bonanza in continuation with the ‘Happy New Year offers’ announced by the Mr. Mukesh Ambani on 21st February 2017. Happy New Year offers which is basically a bountiful of free services like free voice, data, video call, SMS and Jio apps, and that too at 4G speed, is going to end on 31st March 2017. Indian masses never ever had enjoyed the free service like this before, also the free of cost feel for high speed internet has raised the momentum for increased subscription for the Reliance Jio 4G.
Reliance celebrated the 100 million users base and launched the Jio Prime Membership Plan for its Existing users. It is also called as Rs.99 offers, because of one time registration fee of Rs.99 for one year. Since Jio free services are ending on 31st March, the Jio Prime subscription having all same benefits as that of Happy New Offers will start from 1st April 2017 and will be active for next one year, after doing the registration. The detail tariffs, plans & benefits of the Jio Prime subscription are as follows.
Tariffs and Plans of Reliance Jio Prime Membership:
1. Registration Charges:
Rs 99 is to be paid for registration for Prime member subscription. Registration starts after 1st March 2017 and ends on 31st March 2017. (only for existing users)
2. Monthly Rental Charges:
Rs 303 (Rs 10 per day for 4G data usage and other services)
Prime Membership Benefits
1. Daily 1GB 4G Data, After utilizing 1GB in a day the speed will reduce from 4G to 128kbps for rest of the day.
2. Daily 1GB 4G Wi-Fi Data At Rs 10
3. Unlimited Voice Calls And Unlimited SMS (100 SMS) Daily
4. Unlimited Usage Of Jio Videos, Movies, Apps Subscription For 1 GB Daily 4G Data
5. Unlimited data usage between 2 am to 5 am.
6. Jio premium apps free for 1 year.